Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wine Favor Bags How Many Favors Do I Need?

How many favors do I need? - wine favor bags

I have over 200 guests at my wedding ... but I'm not sure if I'm favoring 200th In at least not tired Save money by getting favors, but would help the budget. I will not with all the people you do not please stay home. I can imagine that most people are not taken, then forget a few. Our favors are wine stoppers, candy and a picture of dedication. I thought that 100 units are more photos of gifts and sweets on the plate in the table ..... .. is that you can or should do to all 200?

2 comments:

kldisjus... said...

Congratulations on your marriage. It was a favor for each guest GE. What you might consider an alternative to images and cork for wine to every table so that each partner gets every one. If you remember, candy, dessert buffet, for those customers who prefer sweet or not to choose. Think of all the sweet memories:)

miabella said...

I'm in the same position if we go with the traditional 5 almonds in a small bag string. I arranged for each of our 200 guests, but says my buddy, it should take only one bag for each family.
I do not know what to do instead, if, as your favor traditional and I do not think it would be sweet wine for men and women corks and let the photos in the character of the table for all have one.
Good luck.

Post a Comment