Saturday, January 16, 2010

Facial Seborrheic Dermatitis Does Anyone Know Of An Effective Treatment For Seborrheic Dermatitis On The Face?

Does anyone know of an effective treatment for seborrheic dermatitis on the face? - facial seborrheic dermatitis

1 years since I had mono, I had seborrheic dermatitis (SD) in the face and scalp. Is this a disease of the immune system such as the monkey never solve this? The dermatologist diagnosed it gave me a steroid cream for my face, but has made my condition worse. Are there any other facial treatments for this condition in addition to steroid creams? Her skin was before the SD card to success clear. Now I have ICTY red spots on the face and scalp, dry, especially in cold winter months.

1 comment:

Fab said...

I hate to say it, but there is no treatment seborrheic dermatitis. It can appear and disappear at random. I face this annoying thing for four years. Now I take a pill (sorry I can not remember the name of the drug, but I know you know) and cream (again, I do not know, do not rely ..) on cortisone. (You have) maybe a new pill for the record. Do not use creams containing cortisone or steroids because it could take effect at first, but gradually you wear your skin, so it thinner and thinner, sometimes pallets cause small capillaries visible. I try as healthy as possible, many vegies and fruit, some bread (yeast food), how to make it from time to time, try saunas, exercise and keep my skin as clean as possible. I think anything we can do is follow the treatment in the best way we can and hope that one day vanish. Let us be optimistic .. Would have to go!

Post a Comment