Monday, January 25, 2010

Body Muscle Percentage So I'm At A Normal Weight, But I'm Trying To Lower My Body Fat Percentage And Increase My Muscle Mass?

So I'm at a normal weight, but I'm trying to lower my body fat percentage and increase my muscle mass? - body muscle percentage

My plan, it is only bread, water, a protein shake in the morning and eat vegetables. Then I'll make a circuit, short and high. I hope to reach my goal at the end of 3-4 weeks. My question is, therefore, it sounds like it Work? Suggestions or advice?

4 comments:

Aryan Warrior said...

No hunger. Eat 6 small meals per day. Eating skinless chicken and vegetables. The only exception to water, a protein shake. Cut the bread. Eat oats and brown rice for carbohydrates. Do not eat carbs after 6 hours. Tons of water.

sandyblo... said...

Forget about a special diet. To take meals and healthy snacks in moderate proportions. By exercising your body fat will reduce and replace them with a muscle. But he must feed the muscles to grow. Note that is more agile and stronger, it is not unusual in the weight class the reality, since the same amount of muscle weighs more than fat it replaced. There may be a few weeks to reach their goal, but stay with it, and note what you did. Before reading, trim and weakened.

Bob said...

There are many supplements on the market weight, but is not recommended. In its place is a good amount of protein-fortified foods, fruits and products, the more fat. Eat plenty of protein and fat, because it is very useful in increasing weight off. Why wait! Start now.

Jack said...

To eat fruit with meals because the body digest what they eat will help. Do not eat too much between meals, but when the search party to try something, to make cookies or something, until the next meal. Exercise is important, but the diet is so important. Even with the continued safe operation! the body will burn fat on the right.

Post a Comment