Saturday, December 12, 2009

Which Paper Towel Is The Strongest I Need To Know What Materials You Need For The Science Fair Project "which Paper Towel Brand Is The Strongest"?

I need to know what materials you need for the science fair project "which paper towel brand is the strongest"? - which paper towel is the strongest

Ok, so I am not a Science Fair project, and it is clear that the brand of paper towel is strongest? like me, but I do not know what kind of measuring cup you need, or something.

3 comments:

me said...

Paper towels is the most important right?

Rich Z said...

I guess you need a forceps on both sides of the paper towel to support a variety of weights, to try to rip a lot of samples of the famous brand of towels, and a marker to identify the various hands with a paper towel number. Add a pencil and a notebook to record your score and you're ready to proceed.

bob t said...

received a number of different well-known brands and bring different things to see how taking initial tear. dry and wet.

Post a Comment