Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cream Cheese Dessert Recipes Can Mascarpone Cheese Be Substituted For Cream Cheese? If So What Are The Equivalent Measurements?

Can Mascarpone Cheese be Substituted for Cream Cheese? If So what are the Equivalent Measurements? - cream cheese dessert recipes

I love cooking, baking and, above all. But I wonder whether you can substitute for mascarpone cheese in recipes, and if so, what measures are equivalent?

Because although I like cream cheese on bagels, bread and other savory (not sweet) food, I hate cheese-based custard.

I hate the feeling of salt, especially the strange aftertaste that the cream leaves.

While there are some great dessert recipes that I found, I want to start to do, they are all based on the cream cheese, and I want to do with candy (tastes better) alternative, and I hope that is the mascarpone the same right.

If so, what steps should I use when I replace the mascarpone. I mean, if the recipe calls for cream cheese 3 oz, I can replace them with 3 ounces mascarpone cheese, or I can do more mascarpone cheese, mascarpone or less - and how?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment