Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pre Diabetes More Condition_symptoms Pre-diabetes (prediabetes) Diagnosis...now What?

Pre-diabetes (prediabetes) diagnosis...now what? - pre diabetes more condition_symptoms

Yesterday I went to the doctor and he told me that my blood sugar in the blood was 108th Later I learned that this means that I, the "pre-" diabetes or "pre-diabetes (not sure what the correct name)

What does this mean for me?
Are there certain foods to avoid?
What is my next step?
What should I consider?
My doctor told me that he sends me one of the prevention of diabetes. That's good, but what I do in the meantime?
What kind of exercise is recommended?
I'm 5'3 and 121 pounds. How much should I lose?
The delay is to prevent exactly my type 2 diabetes, or all together?

More details:
He says nothing about the drugs.
I do not eatsweet or too much sugar.
I do not drink too much soda, but maybe someday.
No, not exercise. Yes, I intend to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment