Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Override The Thermostat Thermostat Not Connecting To The Boiler Receiver?

Thermostat not connecting to the boiler receiver? - how to override the thermostat

My wall thermostat is not connected to the receiver in the boiler. I know what should be the recipient of the light green, but red. I respect all the instructions again, but does not work. There is a button that I said yesterday, but still not working now! The boiler will be selected again, it must be the thermostat? They also changed the batteries twice. Any advice would be very grateful!

4 comments:

marvin A said...

I do not support thermostats use batteries to fall still. But people like them because of the many additional features that ,,,,,,, but rarely used.
My advice is to install on a single type of thermostat to find. In general, the installation of a small transformer with him.
And you'll have no problem.

DAN Y said...

Drag the son of the thermostat when they connect to the boilers and the bridge crossing. Return (the first was not in it?) And if it works, is in the thermostat or the cable between the boiler and stat.If not work, you need a service call.

Anonymous said...

I had fixed a similar problem - the thermostat set at 21 years, but he would be even higher. I called back to the engineer. He said he was a coward and has managed to fix it.

Glenn M said...

It could be the recipient or the sender will not work properly.
It's good that the batteries are changed, so the heating is as follows. Remove the batteries from the thermostat.
After a few minutes to turn the camera on again. Depending on the brand must adapt to the statistics.
If this does not work, you must change one of the units, I think that's usually the receiver that goes wrong

Post a Comment